Saturday, February 7, 2009
Everything I Need to Know in Life I Learned from Comic-con
1. Line up fair and square and you'll get a big reward.
2. Whatever wasn't covered by the Ten Commandments can be printed on a T-shirt.
3. Strange is not a crime.
4. The pen and the airbrush are mightier than the sword.
5. The sword is plenty mighty, though.
6. Reading for fun is fun.
7. People look cool in costume.
7 (a). Not everybody has the body of a movie star.
8. It pays to bet on a dark horse.
9. Much kindness is shown by outsiders to outsiders.
10. The geek shall inherit the Earth.